Friday, March 5, 2010

Things that I ♥ and are Green!!!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!

I love St. Patrick’s Day and all things green! I so look forward to Paddy’s Day every year. I can not wait to eat a corned beef and cabbage sandwich and drink some green beer!

Enjoy my St. Patrick’s Day inspired etsy finds! I hope they bring you luck ; )


{Fiesta Inspired Lime Green Porcelain Tray by clayswan}



{Green Metal Hoop Earrings by MissBettyLou}



{Vintage 50s Kelly Green Prom Party Dress by millstreetvintage}



{Hand Knit Green Dog Sweater by k9knits}



{Kelly Green Rose Ring by MissBettyLou}



{Vintage Avocado Green Fondue Pot by moxiethrift}



{Green Dot Earrings by MissBettyLou}



{1930s Green Remington Typewriter by joevintage}



{Cozy Cowl Neckwarmer Olive by QueenHeronCreations}



{St. Pattys Day Chalet 4 Mug and Tray Set by mietteLove}

1 comment:

  1. i too love st. pattys day...and green! what a great fun collection. thanks for including my fondue!

    ReplyDelete